I set up Mirth on 2 machines (A and B)

A
    Source=FileReader
    Destination=TCPSender

B
    Source=TCPListener
    Destination=FileWriter

A's channel reads a file (in.txt), sends it via tcp to B
    B's channel reads the TCP input and writed is to a file (out.txt)

When I look at the Channel Messages for A's channel, the destination has a variable called Destination 1 with a value of SUCCESS: Empty Response.

How do I get B to send an ACK message to A and have the "Destination 1" variable have a value of what I put in the ACK message?

Thanks,
    Jeremiah

Re:Creating ACK from a TCP Listener

Well. I have found that LLP Listener can receive a TCP message successfully. The LLP Listener has configurations available for the ACK message in the listener interface.

So, I have it configured to send the ACK back to the tcp sender (see attachment). However, I'm still getting the "SUCCESS: Empty Response" from the sending channel (machine A). How do I verify that the ACK message is getting back to the TCP Sender?

Comment

MyDestination_MachineB.xml (4374 bytes)

Comment

MySource_MachineA.xml (4002 bytes)

Comment

Instead of having a TCP listener on machine B, I made it an LLP listener. This seems to work, since the LLP generates the ACK for me and sends it back to machine A. I also had to set the timeout variables to something other than 0 on the sender and listener.

Not sure if this is the correct way to send ACK back on TCP or not. Does anyone have any input?

Comment

Working...
          X