Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Creating ACK from a TCP Listener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating ACK from a TCP Listener

Hello:

I set up Mirth on 2 machines (A and B)

A
    Source=FileReader
    Destination=TCPSender

B
    Source=TCPListener
    Destination=FileWriter

A's channel reads a file (in.txt), sends it via tcp to B
    B's channel reads the TCP input and writed is to a file (out.txt)

When I look at the Channel Messages for A's channel, the destination has a variable called Destination 1 with a value of SUCCESS: Empty Response.

How do I get B to send an ACK message to A and have the "Destination 1" variable have a value of what I put in the ACK message?

Thanks,
    Jeremiah

Re:Creating ACK from a TCP Listener

Well. I have found that LLP Listener can receive a TCP message successfully. The LLP Listener has configurations available for the ACK message in the listener interface.

So, I have it configured to send the ACK back to the tcp sender (see attachment). However, I'm still getting the "SUCCESS: Empty Response" from the sending channel (machine A). How do I verify that the ACK message is getting back to the TCP Sender?

Comment

MyDestination_MachineB.xml (4374 bytes)

Comment

MySource_MachineA.xml (4002 bytes)

Comment

Instead of having a TCP listener on machine B, I made it an LLP listener. This seems to work, since the LLP generates the ACK for me and sends it back to machine A. I also had to set the timeout variables to something other than 0 on the sender and listener.

Not sure if this is the correct way to send ACK back on TCP or not. Does anyone have any input?

Comment

Working...
          X