LDAP Authentication failing - new users cannot logon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDAP Authentication failing - new users cannot logon

Version 3.8.1 Local Linux Active/Active with Platinum Support and the LDAP Plugin.

We are opening up Mirth to some users for message review and retrieval. I have requested a new AD group and the test from the LDAP page in the Setting tabs returns a success when I test, however when I try to have one of the users logon, they get a password incorrect response. I have restarted both nodes I had them try from the Administration Launcher and from a web link with the same results.

LDAP works fine for our core group of users, just not for this new group. Any suggestions?
    SIG|1|Brad|Mirth Certified Interface Analyst^Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Resolved

When I did the test from the LDAP Authorization tab I noticed that the account that was not working was in mixed case. (my 2nd AD account) Since I never used it with that casing, I did not think that it was mixed case. However, I can logon to Mirth Connect if I match the casing so it's resolved. I leave this out here in case someone else has the same issue
    SIG|1|Brad|Mirth Certified Interface Analyst^Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Comment

Working...
    X