Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Multiple destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple destinations

Hi Guys. I would like to set multiple destinations(Move to directory) for my channel. I am using the channel to import thousands of HL7 files into my database and I want to separate those files according to patient infos. Can anybody show me how I can specify a destination for each file? Thanks

Re:Multiple destinations

I am talking about the destination of the files themselves. I gotta move the files to different folders.

Comment

Re:Multiple destinations

Hi Sniper,

I think that your best bet is using a destination for every kind of file, and apply filters on those destinations in order to accept only the files accepted on those destinations.

HTH,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

Working...
      X