X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quimicefa
    replied
    Re:Channel won't start

Then, raise the log level to DEBUG (log4j.properties) and try to get more info just before the ERROR happens (and post it here)

edit: Test using "0.0.0.0" as binding address in the MLLP Listener, instead of 127.0.0.1 or the real NIC address!

BTW: which user is running Mirth, root?

Hope that helps!

Post edited by: quimicefa, at: 02/04/2009 04:08

Leave a comment:

• marten
    replied

quimicefa wrote:
    There are other exceptions in the wrapper.log file ? Is the 6661 port free or it's being used by other program/service?
    No, nothing else in wrapper.log (other than JVM startup and shutdown info messages), and the port isn't in use yet. Fresh debian etch install, fresh mirth install.

Leave a comment:

• quimicefa
    replied

There are other exceptions in the wrapper.log file ? Is the 6661 port free or it's being used by other program/service?

Leave a comment:

• marten
    replied

We're running Mirth on a Windows box for the time being, but just tried it with Mirth 1.8, and the problem still persists.

[2009-02-04 11:05:07,279] ERROR (org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaModel:377): Error starting component [7b12b61b-7949-4923-a862-1e7e1975efcb]
    org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "mllp://127.0.0.1:6661"

I would really like any ideas, I'm at a loss to what this could be.

Leave a comment:

• marten
    replied

Yes, lo does exist and works.

Leave a comment:

• quimicefa
    replied

This may sound strange but ... have you the "lo" interface correctly configured and running?

I Have seen some X-files on Linux with boxes that have a misconfigured localhost interface.

Leave a comment:

• marten
    started a topic Channel won't start

Channel won't start

Attached is the channel in question: a simple LLP listener with a HTTP sender. It's the only enabled channel.

However, when deploying and/or when trying to start the channel, it stays stopped and gives this error:

Code:
    org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "mllp://127.0.0.1:6661"
    The exact same configuration works fine on my laptop (osx), but not on the server (debian). Port in question (6661) is not open, so it should be able to open the port and start listening. Also, I've tried other ports and other types of listeners, none work.

Anyone experience this before?

Post edited by: marten, at: 08/18/2008 04:47
Working...
X