Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple LIS with mirth connect.

Hello all,
    I am trying to interface mindray analyzer with mirth connect just like in the attached pdf file. But I had trouble how mirth connect sending message back to the analyzer. What is the destination sender type?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by moon View Post
    Hello all,
    I am trying to interface mindray analyzer with mirth connect just like in the attached pdf file. But I had trouble how mirth connect sending message back to the analyzer. What is the destination sender type?
    CONNECTOR TYPE : TCP LISTENER
    RESPONSE :Auto-generate (Before Processing) As per "As soon as the Mirth Connect receives the query, it sends an acknowledgment message back to
    Mindray BS-480 machine which is merely a confirmation of the “Query” message confirming
    that it is received.
    "
    Sunny
    Mirth User

Comment

Originally posted by sunilchaudhari View Post
      CONNECTOR TYPE : TCP LISTENER
      RESPONSE :Auto-generate (Before Processing) As per "As soon as the Mirth Connect receives the query, it sends an acknowledgment message back to
      Mindray BS-480 machine which is merely a confirmation of the “Query” message confirming
      that it is received.
      "
      Just like in the photo I wanted to known how mirth connect sent DSR^Q03 message to the ananlyzer.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X