Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

1.7.1 file reader/file writer channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.7.1 file reader/file writer channel

i am having a problem on 1.7.1.3422 getting a very simple file reader/file writer channel working. if i put a message in the directory it will move it to the "Move to" directory but will not put it in the destination directory. it also does not log anything about it. if i put in a bad message it will move it to the error directory and log the message. i have a llp listener/file writer channel on this box which is working fine.

i am running 1.4.0 on another box and this channel works fine over there. i did not export it to get it to the new box, i just added it as a new one.

i did not see anything in the issue for 1.7 about the file reader source or file writer destination. any ideas?

Re:1.7.1 file reader/file writer channel

I ran into something similar that was causing me greif. Turned out that I needed to remember this is a Java based setup and needed to abide by it rules.

#1: Escape backslashes in JavaScript code
    #2: All file names are 'Case Sensitive'

Bad
    Code:
    FileUtil.write('C:\\\\emcdata\\\\hsm\\\\hsmpdf.pdf', false, myPDF);
    Good
    Code:
    FileUtil.write('C:\\\\EMCData\\\\HSM\\\\HSMPDF.pdf', false, myPDF);
    #3: In the 'File Writer' destination box, exchange slashes for backslashes
    Code:
    C:/EMCData/HSM
    Walter Seay
    Eisenhower Medical Center

Post edited by: wseay, at: 08/11/2008 10:49

Comment

Re:1.7.1 file reader/file writer channel

thanks for idea, but i think i am ok are far as case. this is running on linux and all my cases are lower. i have attached the channel in case anyone can see anything.

thanks
      smr_Outbound_FTPSWEEP.xml (4366 bytes)

Comment

Working...
      X