Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Channel Not Showing In Dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel Not Showing In Dashboard

I have been using Mirth 1.3 for a while. I am starting to use Mirth 1.7. I have it installed and have created a simple message just to play with. When I deploy the channel it does not show in the dashboard. When I used 1.3 the deployed channel would show in the status window. Is the dashboard the new status window? If so, why will my channel not show when I deploy it.

Thanks
    Bobbie

Re:Channel Not Showing In Dashboard

Make sure your channel is "Enabled" before you deploy it. If you tried to save it while there were errors in the code, it will set your channel to "Disabled" so you can't deploy it.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

The channel is enabled and it will pass messages. I have it setup as a text file in and a text file out.

Comment

Make sure you are connecting to the right server and you don't have any old mirth running in the background that is actually performing what you think the new channel is. It should show in the dashboard.
        Jacob Brauer
        Director, Software Development
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X