Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

how transform received message from web service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how transform received message from web service?

Hi,

I have a channel with a http listener and a soap sender. What I need is to transform the received message from the web service and put the transformed message to a new destination in the same channel (a second destination).
    I've read on another post that the second destination in the same channel has access to the responses from the web service and I can transform the responses using the transformer in the second destination. But how can I do that? What type of destination do I need to use for the second one? And how can I access the received message from the web service in the transformer, because I've tried using the incomingMessage and incomingMessage(xml) but it is not working.

Any ideas? Is this a good approach?

Thanks

Re:how transform received message from web service?

OK.
    I have managed to find how I should do that.
    I used a second destination of type Channel Writer and for the second destination I used a javascript transformer so that inside of the transformer I have access to the response that comes back from the web service. (This was the most difficult part, to find how to access the response from web service)
    Anyway I think it doesn't matter the type of the second destination. It could be of any time, in the javascript transformer you can access the xml response from the web service.
    The javascript code that I used was posted here by another user and it was helpful for me to find that.

The only part that I don't understand now is how to use a message builder, so that the inbound message is the response and the outgoing message is the new xml file. The mappings are more difficult to made and I'm not sure that the inbound message is the response from the web service. How that could be done?

Comment

Re:how transform received message from web service

Can you post a snippet of the code ?

I'm trying something very similar to your problem, and I have problems about the namespaces used in the soap response.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Re:how transform received message from web service

I've found the solution in a old post of this forum, sorry.

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...7&catid=2#5117

Comment

These links to other posts never work!!!! Can anyone tell me whats the issue with them. It takes us to the Mirth home page. Please help!

Comment

Working...
          X