Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

How to get a result from channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a result from channel?

If Channel A sends a message to Channel B, how can I go about sending back the result to channel A?

What I want to do is have Channel A send a message to Channel B. Channel B calls a web service and gets back a response. In Channel A, I want to send a message to Channel C if the response of Channel B meets a certain criteria. Channel C then calls an additional web service.

I have gotten a solution to work using a single channel with multiple destinations all in the one channel but I beleive that when a message must be delivered out of mirth (to a file, or a web service, etc) it is best to write to a seperate channel with a single destination.
Working...
X