No announcement yet.

Mirth Connect Administrator Launcher - JNLP error Launching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port 8085 does not appear when I run "Netstat -b".

I will review how to open the mirth by command line. I am a newbie and learn step by step.

Thank you.

Comment

I haven't use Mirth in windows in a looong time. but if you go into the mirth folder you will see the mirth executable, it used to be a .bat file. if you right-click on the folder and choose 'run command prompt here' and then run the bat file and you will see all the messages from mirth startup. Maybe that will illuminate the conflict.

Comment

Thank you for your response, and patience.

I have reviewed the folder and found the program "mccommand.exe", and when executing it, the same administrator launcher error appears.

This means that the problem goes further, it is a general mirth problem.

Thank you.

Comment

I write us after a long time to share what happened with this problem.

All efforts to recover the start of mirth connect were unsuccessful. My solution has been to uninstall all applications (Java, Mirth) and perform a new installation. I lost the created channels (I did not support many advances) but I was able to recover the development notebook.

Thanks to those who were interested in solving the problem. I regret not having found the reason for the failure, and I hope that in a productive environment that problem does not appear to me. I lost a lot of time and a client for not responding on time.

regards

Comment

Working...
          X