Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ack-variable

Hello all,

when I set "Send ACK" to "Yes" on the LLP-Listener-Connector Mirth generates a default ACK-message.
    I want to ask if there is a way to modify this default ACK-Message before it reaches Mirth's communication partner(for example in the postprocessor script). For the incoming messages exists the "message"-variable in order to do this. Is there such variable for the ACK-messages?

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Greets,

Svetlomir

Post edited by: Svetlomir Kasabov, at: 08/01/2008 09:19

I realized I'm responding to a ~4 year old post, but did you ever find an answer to this? I have the same need - I'd just like to let Mirth build the ACK with their default logic and then tweak it a bit before it goes out.
    Thanks
    -Patrick

Comment

Under send ACK.

There are setting for Successful, Error and Reject. Next to that is Error Code then the message.

Comment

Thanks - what I need to do however is copy over MSA-2 (original message control ID) to MSH-10 (ACK message control ID). The sending system (Meditech) is telling me that they require the ACK to have the same control ID as the message they sent out.

I know how to build a completely custom ACK from scratch but would prefer to just tweak the standard Mirth ACK so that I don't have to try to replicate the accept/reject/error logic.

Comment

Working...
        X