Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Question about ack-variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ack-variable

Hello all,

when I set "Send ACK" to "Yes" on the LLP-Listener-Connector Mirth generates a default ACK-message.
    I want to ask if there is a way to modify this default ACK-Message before it reaches Mirth's communication partner(for example in the postprocessor script). For the incoming messages exists the "message"-variable in order to do this. Is there such variable for the ACK-messages?

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Greets,

Svetlomir

Post edited by: Svetlomir Kasabov, at: 08/01/2008 09:19

I realized I'm responding to a ~4 year old post, but did you ever find an answer to this? I have the same need - I'd just like to let Mirth build the ACK with their default logic and then tweak it a bit before it goes out.
    Thanks
    -Patrick

Comment

Under send ACK.

There are setting for Successful, Error and Reject. Next to that is Error Code then the message.

Comment

Thanks - what I need to do however is copy over MSA-2 (original message control ID) to MSH-10 (ACK message control ID). The sending system (Meditech) is telling me that they require the ACK to have the same control ID as the message they sent out.

I know how to build a completely custom ACK from scratch but would prefer to just tweak the standard Mirth ACK so that I don't have to try to replicate the accept/reject/error logic.

Comment

Working...
        X