Using CLI to Add Users But Skip Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using CLI to Add Users But Skip Registration

Hi, I am adding user accounts to Mirth instances using the CLI "user add" feature. That works fine.

My question is this: How can the "Welcome to Mirth Connect" prompt be skipped the first time the user logs in? I'm using a script to prompt the user to enter the required details, including their password, and then I'm deploying this across 104 instances of Mirth. It's not efficient for a user to have to constantly deal with this page every time they touch a new instance, nor is there a need for them to change their password.

There is a "firstLogin" setting in the person_preference table that you can update to false.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
      There is a "firstLogin" setting in the person_preference table that you can update to false.
      Yikes! So there's no way I can do that through the CLI? Just as inefficient to touch all 104 DBs as it is to just make each user constantly have to deal w/ the welcome page.

Comment

Working...
      X