Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLP Custom ACK help needed!

Hi All,

I have been trying to generate a custom ACK message for a LLP channel. What I have done is create an ACK message in the transformer and then use the 'encoded message' as ACK. I have tried to use the 'responseMap.put()' function in the postprocessor. However, I am unable to fetch the '$(message.encodedData)' into the postprocessor.

I have been trying for a while now but without luck. Please find attached my Channel for the same. Is there another way or what am I doing wrong.

I am able to deploy the Channel however and parse the message but the Postprocessor script fails with following error:

[2008-07-24 19:09:31,550] ERROR (com.webreach.mirth.server.util.JavaScriptUtil:106 ): Error executing postprocessor script.
    com.webreach.mirth.server.MirthJavascriptTransform erException:
    CONNECTOR:
    Source
    SCRIPT SOURCE:
    postprocessor
    LINE NUMBER:
    DETAILS:
    ReferenceError: "ACKGeneration" is not defined.
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.util.JavaScriptUtil.exec uteScript(JavaScriptUtil.java:149)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.util.JavaScriptUtil.exec uteScript(JavaScriptUtil.java:104)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptPostprocessor.doPostProcess(JavaScriptPostproc essor.java:17)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptPostprocessor.doPostProcess(JavaScriptPostproc essor.java:37)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver .getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:159)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Can anybody help me out with this ? Am using Mirth 1.7.1 (on ubuntu 7.04)

Thanks for your help.
    - mac_3785 Custom_ACK_Channel.xml (11382 bytes)

Post edited by: mac_3785, at: 07/24/2008 06:53

Post edited by: mac_3785, at: 07/24/2008 06:54
Working...
X