SFTP poller - last successful connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFTP poller - last successful connection

I have a bunch of SFTP pollers that fire to pull in messages from outside sources. Sometimes the remote side goes down for whatever reason (out of my control). I have alerts set up to send me emails when this happens, but I'm looking for a different option...

Is there any way to tell the last time an SFTP poller successfully connected? I've been digging through the database trying to find something like this, just haven't had any luck yet.

I'd like to add something to our monitoring system that could look into the Mirth database and trigger an alarm something like "Channel Such-n-Such hasn't connected in four hours"...

I did something similar in a transformer to keep track of when the last message was received, but that isn't really what I'm looking for.

Thanks, Mike

I have a very similar scenario with a bunch of SFTP pollers. For me, it is important to monitor the processing of messages received. So I set up a few alerts based on that(messages not received in the last 24 hours or 12 hours depending on the flow).
    Best,

Kirby

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Appliance Version 3.11.4
    Mirth Connect Version 3.8.0
    Java Version 1.6.0_45-b06
    Java (64 bit) Version 1.6.0_45-b06
    Java 7 (64 bit) Version 1.7.0_151-b15
    Java 8 (64 bit) Version 1.8.0_181-b13
    PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

Working...