Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Help. I'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. I'm new.

Hello,

I'm new in Mirth.
    I've tried to make a channel File to File, and it seems work quite good.

Now, i'm trying to make another channel llp2file but it doesn't work.

No message seems to enter to the channel, but i don't know why.
    I tried to do with HTTP protocol, but it seems to have the same behaviour.

I call it throuhgt a http form, like this, but it doesn't work and i don't know why.

<HTML>
    <BODY>
    <FORM NAME="FORM" ACTION="http://127.0.0.1:6661" METHOD="POST">
    <TEXTAREA name="thetext" rows="20" cols="80">
    MSH|^~\&||.|||199908180016||ADT^A04|ADT.1.1698593| P|2.1 PID|1||000395122||MIKE^SULLIVAN^C^^^||198805171806 06|M|

</TEXTAREA>

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="SEND">
    </FORM>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

Somebody can help me, thanks.
    Albert.

Re:Help. I'm new.

Hola Albert,

The LLP has nothing to do with a HTTP servlet. Is much likely to a TCP or telnet server, with an special encoding to mark the start/end of the message or segments. If you want to try to send a message with the form you've provided above, you should define a channel with a HTTP listener

Comment

HI.

If you want to test the LLP receptor, use any of the LLP senders you can find in internet (hl7browser, ) or 7Edit for example). You can try with an HTTP form, but as itt's not the usual way you could find unexpected problems.

Comment

If you have access to another computer, can do a File->LLP Sender on one and a LLP Listener->File on the other (which is what I did).

At that point I still had a problem with the LLP actually receiving the message. I opened port XXXX (the Listener Port in the Source tab for the LLP Listener) and then I was able to receive teh LLP messages.

Comment

Regarding to Jasons reply: in fact you don't even need to have access to another computer. Just create 2 channels in the same Mirth-instance: one a File->LLP and the other a LLP->File

Regards,

Nordine

Comment

Working...
          X