Need Help With JMS Writer in Mirth 1.7.0.3285

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With JMS Writer in Mirth 1.7.0.3285

I am valiantly and unsuccessfully trying to configure and use a JMS Queue in Mirth 1.7.0.3285. I'm currently attempting to get things working with OpenJMS but I don't necessarily have to use that particular JMS variant. Any open source JMS that is free and works with Mirth will do.

What I really need is a working example of a Mirth channel that writes to a JMS queue or topic. The following items would be most helpful:

1. The XML file of the working Mirth JMS writer channel.
    2. The configuration file for JMS variant.
    3. A list of the JMS jars that need to be placed into the mirth lib/custom folder.
    4. The Mirth version number all this successfully runs under. I prefer to use 1.7.0 or 1.7.1.

I'm open to using apache ActiveMQ or OpenJMS or any open source JMS variant that actually works with Mirth.

So - if you have a working Mirth JMS writer channel that you'd be willing to share I would be forever appreciateive.

Thanks in Advance

Bob Dilworth
    University of Toledo Medical Center
    Toledo, Ohio
    [email protected]
    419-383-6071
    Bob Dilworth
    University of Toledo Medical Center
    Toledo, Ohio

Re:Need Help With JMS Writer in Mirth 1.7.0.3285

I can't make a solid recommendation as to how well it works with Mirth but ActiveMQ is a great message bus.

If you're able to, upgrade to the latest (1.7.1) if you can just in case any JMS bugfixes snuck in.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Re:Need Help With JMS Writer in Mirth 1.7.0.3285

Try 1.7.1. I believe 1.7.0 had a JMS bug that was resolved in 1.7.1.
      Jacob Brauer
      Director, Software Development
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X