Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Enable Full Logging for debug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable Full Logging for debug

I am trying to debug a problem with Mirth not sending an acknowledgment message in the expected format.

Could someone tell me how to turn on full logging so that I can trace exactly how Mirth is communicating with the source system and see what Mirth is sending as an acknowledgment?

Thanks

Re:Enable Full Logging for debug

You can enable more logging by editing log4.properties in the conf directory.

If you can post more details, or a copy of your channel, there may be someone here who can spot the issue and help you resolve it as well.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

I'll have a look into modifying the log4.properties file, but what settings do I use?

My channel is posted under a different topic:
      Re:acknowledgment from LLP Listener or TCP Listener

Thanks

Comment

There should be an entry (maybe multiple entries) in the log4j.properties file that are set to WARN or ERROR. Change those to INFO.

Bear in mind that INFO level logging can be very verbose, make sure your log files are set to rotate.
        Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
        http://consultzen.com/careers/
        Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
        Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Try adding the next line:

log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp=TR ACE

(You'll need to restart mirth)

But, IMHO, the best way to check ACK's behaviour is using a sniffer (like wireshark)

Post edited by: albertosaez, at: 07/14/2008 05:58

Comment

Working...
          X