Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

complex source filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complex source filter

Using the channel source filter is it possible to make a complex filter such as:

(this and that) or (this and something else)

(this and (that or something))

Re:complex source filter

The fallback on filters is always javascript.

You can do something in javascript like:

Code:
    if msg[PID][PID.1][PID.1.1] == bob or msg[PID][PID.1][PID.1.1] == joe
      return true //to accept the message for the filter
    elsif msg[PID][PID.1][PID.1.1] == suzan and msg[PID][PID.1][PID.1.2] == jiblets
      return true
    else
      return false //reject the message
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Re:complex source filter

Ok, thanks. You confirmed my suspicion. I like using the actual filter rather than the javascript because it seems more like configuration than code. Because filters can change I'd rather our users not have to touch code, as it's more likely they can create problems there. Oh well, guess I'll have to use javascript in this case, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X