Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify Identifier (OBR.4.1) for duplicate messages

Please help me resolving below issue. Mirth Connect version 2.2.3.6825

Issue: LIS considers order as duplicate if Order Identifier (OBR.4.1) is repeated in a VisitNumber (PV1.19.1)

Scenario : Physician create multiple quantities of same order (eg.Histopathology)

Requirement : I want to conditionally modify Identifier (OBR.4.1), to maintain uniqueness, before sending to LIS.
    Last edited by sudhanil; 04-15-2019, 12:43 AM.

var OBR4 = msg[OBR][OBR.4][OBR.4.1].toString();
    msg[OBR][OBR.4][OBR.4.1] = OBR4 + incremented value

Comment

Originally posted by cory_cole View Post
      var OBR4 = msg[OBR][OBR.4][OBR.4.1].toString();
      msg[OBR][OBR.4][OBR.4.1] = OBR4 + incremented value
      Thank you cory_cole:
      Can you please help me further as to how I can compare messages for repeated PV1.19.1 & OBR.4.1 values also.

Comment

if(msg[PV1][PV1.19[PV1.19.1] = msg[OBR][OBR.4][OBR.4.1])
        {
        }

Comment

@sudhanil

If you are talking about comparing values across messages rather than within the same message that requires some sort of database to "remember" the values you've previously seen in other messages.

If you are trying to compare values within the same message, can you show a sample message that you are trying to identify and how it would look after modification?

Comment

Originally posted by agermano View Post
            @sudhanil

If you are talking about comparing values across messages rather than within the same message that requires some sort of database to "remember" the values you've previously seen in other messages.

If you are trying to compare values within the same message, can you show a sample message that you are trying to identify and how it would look after modification?
            @agermano:
            I am very much talking about comparing values across messages.
            I am not much comfortable with such functions. If at all I will do that, will it affect the performance of channel?

Comment

Having to store and lookup previous values will most definitely affect performance of the channel, but probably not to an unacceptable level.

You may or may not also need to consider how you would handle true duplicates, as you probably wouldn't want to make those unique.

Comment

Thank you.
                I will handle this in HIS itself.

Comment

Working...
                X