Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

message format validation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message format validation

Hi all,
    I have implemented a channel with an LLP Listener and a file writer components. This channel runs no filters and no transformations on the incoming message. The input message type is HL7 v2.x

My goal is to analyze what happens if the channel receives an invalid HL7 message, but now I'm a little bit confused. No error is generated if the incoming message is not correct.

please, can you explain me how validate the structure of the message?

thanks in advance

nadia

Re:message format validation

What kind of ┬Ěnon.valid are you talking aout.

Perhaps you need to check the "strict parser" and "validate strict in the intput source at the transformer

Comment

Re:message format validation

Thanks for your reply...using strict parser and validate strict it works well.

Now, I'm creating a channel takes in input a XML file. For the channel I have specified the input outbound message template; the input message template is very simple, it is:

<result>
      <name></name>
      <surname></surname>
      </result>

A file reader reads the xml document from a file; the problem in my application is that the input message could be provided in a xml file with a structure different by the template that I have specified.
      How can I parse the input message to be sure that it has the same schema that I have specified as input message template?
      Is it possible to valide the input message using a custom xsd file?

Nadia

Comment

Working...
      X