Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

NCPDP Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCPDP Version

In Mirth 1.7.1, what version of NCPDP does Mirth support? Does Mirth support version 8.1?

Thanks,
    Ed

Re:NCPDP Version

Hi Ed,

currently Mirth supports NCPDP version 5.1. I don't think NCPDP 8.1 is on the road map so if someone wants to contribute a NCPDP 8.1 parser that would be great

Would be interesting to hear what message standards people want added to Mirth...
    Daniel Svanstedt
    Software Engineer
    Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
    Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Hi I am intersted in NCPDP 8.1 and I would like to contribute to these transactions. I have experience in NCPDP but I wanted to follow current X12 methodlogy in Mirth. Do we have any document so that I can plan start NCPDP 8.1 coding.

Thanks

Comment

Based on the knowledge, there is no NCPDP 5.1 version. Following are the versions b/w 4.4 and 8.1.

4.4, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 8.1

I guess Dans is referring to NCPDP Script 5.0 version.

Comment

Mirth supports NCPDP Telecommunication Standard version 5.1

I don't have access to the SCRIPT implementation guide but my understanding is that NCPDP Script standard is in XML. In that case Mirth would support Script since we do support XML. You would just have to select XML as data type.

If I am wrong I would be interested in finding out what a SCRIPT message looks like. Anyone has a sample SCRIPT message they would be willing to share?
          Daniel Svanstedt
          Software Engineer
          Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
          Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

I got the SCRIPT implemenation guide and it looks like SCRIPT messages are either in EDI or XML. We can parse both EDI and XML messages in Mirth.
            Daniel Svanstedt
            Software Engineer
            Mirth Corporation

Comment

In addition to the XML implementation of NCPDP Script there is also EDIFACT implementation. Currently SCRIPT 8.1 is used for this and I think mirth doesnt support this.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, Mirth supports EDIFACT. You will need to select EDI as data type. You might also need to adjust the segment/element delimitors in the transformer. I tried a sample message from the NCPDP Script implemenation guide and it parsed fine inside Mirth.
                Daniel Svanstedt
                Software Engineer
                Mirth Corporation

Comment

I am interested in evaluating Mirth for NCPCP Telecommunication Standard v5.1. From this thread it appears that the tool supports this version. I have a couple questions. 1) Anyone parsing NCPDP v5.1 Pharmacy Claims in production using Mirth? 2) Will the tool support the upcoming D.0 standard? Thanks.

Comment

Did you get any answer for this?

Comment

I'm also trying to use the D0 standard, wondering if you had any luck with this?

I found out the hard way that mirth does not support the batch standard. I tried to pull out single transaction but mirth will not parse NCPDP D0 in the transactions message builder

Comment

Need help regarding NCPDP Standard

to send NCPDP script message using Mirth Connect interface .

Is there any document that can help me to develope an interface fpr NCPDP script and web service
                        Last edited by charan; 06-18-2015, 03:00 AM.

Comment

ncpdp d.0

Does Anyone using mirth for NCPDP D.0 ?

Does Mirth support NCPDP D.0 , Kindly help as i am new to mirth.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

I am also trying to use NCPDP D.0 version below is example of a message.

61006651B112345678901123bbbbbbbbbbbbbb201008039191 910bbbAM01CX01CY111223333C419610213C5MCAMICHAELCBC AABAYCM2202 Bayshore BLVDCNSANTA ANACOCACP92706CQC70CZ1C2CAM04C2987654321ACCvalueCD valueCEFOC98CC1C3C6AM07EM1D21234567E103D7000090113 12ENEPSEERE71D30D5D61D80DE20030501DF0DJ0DK0ET1C800 DT0EJEAEBCWEK28EADI0EUEVEWEXHDHFHGAM02EY01E9ValueA M03EZ12DBA12345DRJONESPM20136395722EDLH54EAM06DY20 100810CFCGCICJCKCLCRValueDZValueAM11D9557{DC100{BE 9999(DX100{E39999{H70H8H9HA0GE0HE0JE0DQ700{DU807{D N00

IF i use it as message template it shows that template is not a valid ncpdp.

Can someone help me here ??

I have posted several requests in this form in last two months but none of mirth employee took initiative to help me out .

Can some one help here , i really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Comment

I am also trying to use NCPDP D.0 version below is example of a message.

61006651B112345678901123bbbbbbbbbbbbbb201008039191 910bbbAM01CX01CY111223333C419610213C5MCAMICHAELCBC AABAYCM2202 Bayshore BLVDCNSANTA ANACOCACP92706CQC70CZ1C2CAM04C2987654321ACCvalueCD valueCEFOC98CC1C3C6AM07EM1D21234567E103D7000090113 12ENEPSEERE71D30D5D61D80DE20030501DF0DJ0DK0ET1C800 DT0EJEAEBCWEK28EADI0EUEVEWEXHDHFHGAM02EY01E9ValueA M03EZ12DBA12345DRJONESPM20136395722EDLH54EAM06DY20 100810CFCGCICJCKCLCRValueDZValueAM11D9557{DC100{BE 9999(DX100{E39999{H70H8H9HA0GE0HE0JE0DQ700{DU807{D N00

IF i use it as message template it shows that template is not a valid ncpdp.

Can someone help me here ??

I have posted several requests in this form in last two months but none of mirth employee took initiative to help me out .

Can some one help here , i really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X