get status of message and write it back into database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get status of message and write it back into database

I have a question that relates to a database command. And I want to write one value (e.g. ' done ') back in a table if the message was processed without error. If an error occurs, another should be written worth another (e.g. ' error ')

I've already tried with the message.isProcessed () method to get to the Status of the current message. Unfortunately, without success.
    Work for a NPO health care provider in Berlin
    • Current Version of MC 3.4.1.770 with the onboard MySQL Database on a Windows Server 2012 R2

var messagestatus = responseMap.get('destination1').getStatus();

that will give you sent, filtered or error and you can save that status as you need.

Comment

thank you. I've found a solution within this post:

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...ight=getStatus

next point for me is how to force a channel to write an error in JavaScript?
      • Current Version of MC 3.4.1.770 with the onboard MySQL Database on a Windows Server 2012 R2

Comment

Okay, your solution worked also for me. First i wanted to write everything in the Destination JavaScript Writer. But it is way more easy to ask if the Status is error or sent on the prev. Destination, which is a filewriter.

Thanks for your hint!

Comment

Working...
        X