Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.1.0 includes new features such as new event log messages, additional fields to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen, new information included in alerts as well as many smaller changes, updates, and improvements. This release also contains several improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Problems connecting to dockerized Mirth in localhost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems connecting to dockerized Mirth in localhost

Hello all,

I have a dockerized Mirth instance in my local machine that is up and running (I can connect using the jnlp and web interfaces by https://localhost:8443) but when I try to connet to a TCP listener that I have just created I am getting the "Connection refused: connect" error.

I am trying to run the TCP Listener in 6661 port (I have already changed it a couple of times 8881, 8882, etc.) but still not working. I have checked connections status in my machine (Windows) with netstat -an and I can not see my listener in port 6661...I have also created a rule in the Windows firewall to alow connections in the different ports. I can get the same error if I just change the port so it seems that Mirth is not correctly publishing the listener...

Any idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
    Angel

Hi all,

I have already solved the problem! I needed to map ports on dockerized Mirth to ports in my OS. As soon as I have included also the mapping for port 8081, it works.

Thanks,
    Angel

Comment

Thanks for posting the solution angel_colao ! It helps the community
      Best,

Kirby

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Appliance Version 3.11.4
      Mirth Connect Version 3.8.0
      Java Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java (64 bit) Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java 7 (64 bit) Version 1.7.0_151-b15