Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Roche ASTM+ standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roche ASTM+ standard

Hello,
    Hello I have to connect a software from Roche with our software. They use a proprietary format called "Roche ASTM+ standard".
    Has anyone already done this? Could you share some experiences?
    Do you know if it is feasible with mirth (that would be great)?

Manuel

Post edited by: Bleupomme, at: 06/27/2008 07:23

Re:Roche ASTM+ standard

Dumb question but how can it be both an ASTM standard and proprietary? Is it a Rosche derivative of some actual standard?
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Hi all,

as far as I know, I'm using Elecsys system from Roche and I'm sending same ASTM conversations than in other machines like kryptor. Maybe for other kind of hardware could be possible but as jbartels said or standard or proprietary but not both!.

HTH,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

ASTM is very similar to HL7, so to process it with mirth you could use some pre-processor code to convert the message into an HL7 simar syntax. If you don't use the "strict parser" you'll get a XML you could work with

Comment

Sorry about the confusion I am not very well informed about this format yet. I will try to convert the ASTM to HL7 then. Thank you

Comment

Hi all,

about this topic, somebody could confirm me if I can exchange ASTM information throught LLP port?. I don't know if ASTM channels are compatible with LLP or are the same thing.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

THe only limitation of MLLP is the charset encoding used. As long as you don't use UTF-16 MLLP is right.

Comment

Working...
              X