File Reader not working with Time or Cron setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Reader not working with Time or Cron setting

I have a file reader set up that I was trying to have pick up the file at 8:00 AM Friday. In the channel, I see that the time has passed since it indicates that the next pickup is the same time next week, however, the file was not picked up. When I switch to intervals, the file is picked up so I know my end points are good. I also tried cron and get the same behavior I have with time. The channel indicates that the period has passed, but the file is not picked up. We are on 3.6.1 using a non-hosted appliance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brad_AZ; 12-25-2018, 06:37 AM.
    SIG|1|Brad|Mirth Certified Interface Analyst^Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Found the cause of the issue, and one thing that was giving me bad information. We are using Mirth Appliances and they are on UTC. Once I set the time polling to UTC, the file moved as expected.

The thing that was throwing me off was that the next polling time in the channel was changing as the local time was met. So if it was set to poll at 9:00 (UTC), the next polling time reflected in the channel changed when 9:00 (Local) came around. The next polling time was not reflecting when polling actually took place.
    Attached Files
    SIG|1|Brad|Mirth Certified Interface Analyst^Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Comment

Working...
    X