Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth TCP sender: error in getting response (SOLVED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth TCP sender: error in getting response (SOLVED)

I'm trying to send the HL7 messages from one server to another. But not able to get the acknowledgement response at sender's side. The response is getting generated at receiver's side but at sender's side it's showing error: Empty or blank message received. Can anyone please help me to find the issue
    Last edited by rvk46; 09-08-2021, 03:54 AM.

Post a screenshot of your sender (the destination) and the source tab of the receiver.
    Diridium Technologies, Inc.
    https://diridium.com

Comment

yes, PFA sender and receiver's configuration
      Attached Files

Comment

Could be a port conflict or a firewall issue.

Comment

but hl7 messages are getting send successfully, the issue is only with the response i.e. ack message

Comment

Looks like a plain tcp sender rather then MLLP. So the receiver doesn’t know what is the end of a message. That is the transmission mode drop down. Receiver needs to match of course.
            Diridium Technologies, Inc.
            https://diridium.com

Comment

Thanks,it worked.

Comment

Working...
              X