Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Can't Save payload to queue - Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Save payload to queue - Error Message

Hi,

I'm using Mirth 1.6.1 and have persistent queue on sending channel.

I am sending a batch of messages (approx 5000) to the sending channel.

OF those 5000 I get about 14 messages with the error "can't save payload to queue"

I've read the forum and have applied the suggested fix to the source transformer of

receiverSocket = '';

but to no avail. the errors still occur.

Do I have to upgrade to Mirth 1.7 ??

Regards
    Robin

Re:Can't Save payload to queue - Mirth1.7

Well I upgraded to Mirth 1.7 and this dosen't apply any sort of fix to this problem.
    Still get the error messages "can't save payload to queue". this is indeed worrying as we hope to go live in a month. But we won't be unless this can be resolved.
    Batching in units of one thousand still gives the errors but not so many so it sounds like a volume problem!

Can anything else cause this error message?

Thanks
    Robin

RobinP wrote:
    Hi,

I'm using Mirth 1.6.1 and have persistent queue on sending channel.

I am sending a batch of messages (approx 5000) to the sending channel.

OF those 5000 I get about 14 messages with the error "can't save payload to queue"

I've read the forum and have applied the suggested fix to the source transformer of

receiverSocket = '';

but to no avail. the errors still occur.

Do I have to upgrade to Mirth 1.7 ??

Regards
    Robin

Comment

Re:Can't Save payload to queue - Error Message

We are also getting this error-message (using Mirth 1.7.1) but very occasionally: 3 times in a one month period. In our case, I don't think that it is volume-related because at the moment of the error, there were only a few messages being processed.
      I hope that this information can help someone to pinpoint the origin of the error.

Regards,

Nordine

Comment

Solution for "Can't save Payload queue"

I also faced this same issue in 2.2.0 and i fixed as well
        Channel -- > Summary -->Synchronize Channel(Check Box) If it is unchecked please make it as checked.

It resolved my "Can't save Payload queue" issue.

Thanks,
        Dev

Comment

Working...
        X