Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel takes a long time to deploy after changes

Mirth Connect 3.4.2.8129

I have a channel with quite a lot (30+) destinations. There's a filter on each destination that check msg['PV1']['PV1.3']['PV1.3.1'].toString() to see if it matches. Most messages only match one of the destinations. All of the destinations are Channel Writers.

Whenever I make changes to this channel (usually to add a new destination), it takes 10 or more minutes for the channel to redeploy.

Even after it has redeployed, once I start sending messages to that channel again (there's usually a backload of 100+ messages) it takes 30 minutes to one hour to completely catch back up.

Once it's caught up it seems to work fine, but any time I make changes I'm looking at around an hour where I'm not able to send HL7 messages quickly.

The Server Log doesn't show any errors on the channel or any of the destination channels during this time.

Does the channel get stuck in the stopping or starting state?

Comment

Did you tried purging that channel?. Sometimes if channel holds a large amount of processed messages initial load becomes too much large.

Hope this helps,

RB

Comment

Originally posted by agermano View Post
        Does the channel get stuck in the stopping or starting state?
        Both. Stopping takes around 5 minutes and starting takes around 5 minutes.

I do make sure that the source device is no longer connected to the TCP Listener of the Channel before re-deploying.

Comment

Working...
        X