Administrator Launcher very slow to load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator Launcher very slow to load

I've converted to the Administrator Launcher as I manage several mirth environments.
    The issue I have is it's extremely slow in loading the Mirth Administrator for all connections. It seems to sit on Verifying from cache:... and the value here is often different.
    Any way to speed this up? When I say slow, its much slower than when I used the Web page and web launch. It can take almost 5 minutes to load the administrator.

Bumping for Same

Migrating to new servers and using 3.8.1 and newest launcher. I'm seeing the same, roughly 5 minutes to start up, seeming stuck on Verifying from cache. Currently, stuck on libs/tcp/tcp-client.jar. It always comes up eventually, but crazily longer amount of time.

It's not the launcher, though. We used the launcher before in other server environments and it starts up within seconds.

Comment

I am using 3.8 and the launcher takes about 15 seconds to get to the MC login screeen.

I tested on 3.8.1 and have the same results.

Have you tried increasing the Max Heap Sizw?
      Best,

Kirby

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Appliance Version 3.11.4
      Mirth Connect Version 3.8.0
      Java Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java (64 bit) Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java 7 (64 bit) Version 1.7.0_151-b15
      Java 8 (64 bit) Version 1.8.0_181-b13
      PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

I'm also facing the same issue.

My mirth is taking ages to open the administrative from the launcher, more then 20m and it keeps stucking at "verifying from cache: ..."

My mirth version is 3.8.1

Comment

Not Heap Size

Heap size doesn't seem likely. It's 512Mb, which is the same we have on other servers that aren't having this issue.

This instance does have many Gold Level extensions installed, whereas my others don't. Is it maybe related to that... high loading/verifying cost on those? I dunno, but it will be a problem one day when there is chaos and I can't get in for 5+ minutes to assess.

Comment

Have you checked your antivirus?

I use Kaspersky. It scans every jar file and makes the whole process really slow and CPU consuming.

Comment

I got McAfee Endpoint Security, I tried to disable all scanning and properties I could to check if it had impact.
              But the slow Launcher continues to freeze and take ages at "Verifying from cache: ... " steps

Comment

Administrator Launcher Slow to Load after upgrade

This is happening to me after upgrading from 3.8 to 3.9. The launcher takes several minutes verifying cache.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. the launcher can't talk to the internet, because the machine is behind the proxy.
                  I had it solved by adding -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true to the launcher.vmoptions file.
                  It worked for a few days, but today it came back again. So annoying, why can't we have an option to ignore the cache verifying?

Comment

Working...
                  X