Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Table Growing

Hello everybody,

I have realized that my database is growing very fast very large, then I looked at it closer I found that the mirth tables are too large. Especially:

-> dbo.D_MM1
    -> dbo.D_M1
    -> dbo.DMCM1

is there a way to prevent this table to grow so fast ? Because I didnĀ“t found a swith that would simply turn the unneeded mirth tables off.

Thanks in advance

mmirth

you should set pruning correctly. Or if you don't need these messages then you can clean the channels by removing all the messages and then compact the DB.

Comment

Thank you for you reply,

did you mean right click on the chanel and "Clean Statistics" and then "Invert Selection" ?
      Attached Files

Comment

My pruning options are set as in this picture. Is this the problem ?

Comment

sorry this picture
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mmirth; 11-16-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Under settings there is a Data Pruner tab. You have to enable it to run on a schedule, and then it will follow the settings you have set on your channels.

On that settings screen, there is also a "Prune Now" option on the left side-bar menu.

Just pruning by itself won't make your on-disk files smaller, but it will free up the space within the files for reuse so they are unlikely to grow further.

Comment

Hi,

Once you set the pruning and database size still doesn't decrease, then please refer to below mentioned thread in the forum

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...741#post264741

Regards,
              Dev

Comment

Thank you very much.

I found the tab "Data Pruner" and will try it. Does this data pruner clean the database ?

I Thank all of you very much.

Comment

Working...
                X