Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Does mirth has ability to send X number of the OBX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does mirth has ability to send X number of the OBX

Does mirth has ability to send X number of the OBX3.1 into one OBX3.1 field without mapping each single field in the transformer? How can we display as many repeating segment as we want into a field automatically?

For example, my inbound message can have 2 OBX and can have 10 OBX

OBX|1|ST|HCT^HCT||
    OBX|2|ST|PLT^PLT||
    OBX|3|ST|AST^AST||

And I want to send X number of OBX into one field to outbound message.
    so it will look like
    OBX|1|ST|HCT^PLT^AST||

How does that work?

Thanks!

Post edited by: julia1231, at: 06/23/2008 13:13

Post edited by: julia1231, at: 06/25/2008 08:11

Reoes mirth has ability to send X number of the OBX

Hi Julia,

Yes, you could create a javascript transformer step to perform what you need. You could do something like the following:

while(msg['OBX'].length() > 1) {
    msg['OBX'][0]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1'] = msg['OBX'][0]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1'] + "^" + msg['OBX'][1]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1'].toString();
    delete msg['OBX'][1];
    }

Let me know if it works or not.
    Daniel Svanstedt
    Software Engineer
    Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
    Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Reoes mirth has ability to send X number of the OBX

Thank you, Dans. I tried it and this is not the solution I am looking for.
      I modified it to
      while(msg['OBX'].length() > 1) {
      tmp['OBX'][0]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1']= msg['OBX'][0]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1'] + "^" + msg['OBX'][1]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.1'].toString();
      delete msg['OBX'][1];
      }

and I was hoping we do not have to manually put the OBX 1st essage and 2nd message. we should be able to handle X number of the messages into a field. No matter how many OBX are.

Here is my real question:
      Without using javascript, is there any way we can send X number of the OBX into a field by using the message builder?

Post edited by: julia1231, at: 06/25/2008 07:42

Comment

Working...
      X