Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.11.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.11.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains improvements to licensing and the NCPDP data type. It also includes various security fixes, general bug fixes, and improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the complete list of fixes and improvements.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Looking for scheduler to run the global scipts at certain interval .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for scheduler to run the global scipts at certain interval .

Hi,
    I currently have some configuration data that gets loaded from a table in database . Since this information needs to be accessible by all channels it would be ideal to have this as global script.

The script loads the data from the table and creates some data structures used by the channels.
    I want this script to auto reload after configurable amount of time so that any updates done to the database is available to the channels w/o any restart or redeploy . Is there away to add some Scheduled cron job to the script ?

Thanks

You can use something like Apache Guava for that. And of course mirth itself is scheduler as you know

In practical experience though, I just have a master "dummy" channel that I re-deploy as needed when table data changes - that is of course for relatively static data.

There are some cool variations on that - like postgres "notify" functions that could notify on table change in your DB to a mirth listener
    Last edited by pacmano; 05-03-2021, 01:46 PM.
    Diridium Technologies, Inc.
    https://diridium.com

Comment

Thanks ! Will start with the dummy channel option.

Comment

Working...
      X