Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make an api call from preprocessor section

Hi Guys

Can anyone, please share how can we make an API call from "preprocessor" script under channels section.

What I want to do is, as soon as I get new data from the source I want to make an API call and on the basis of the response from API I need to do some validations in the data before passing it on to the destination.

Thanks.

Originally posted by yash_gyrix View Post
    Hi Guys

Can anyone, please share how can we make an API call from "preprocessor" script under channels section.

What I want to do is, as soon as I get new data from the source I want to make an API call and on the basis of the response from API I need to do some validations in the data before passing it on to the destination.

Thanks.
    Could you also include...
    1. more details of API call (internal/external etc.)
    2. Version of Mirth

Any specific reason for this validation to be at "preprocessor" rather than source or destination transformer?

In general, create a 'code template' function for API call, and then call this function from "preprocessor" - assuming that the channel is receiving a message and it is validated (based on API response) prior to be processed to destination.

Comment

Working...
    X