Receive ACK on different port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receive ACK on different port

I have one application who is sending HL7 message on port 12345. My mirth channel 1 is setup with TCP listener and sending out on Port 12346. The LIS reply back with commit level ACK (CA/CE) on the same port but the Application level ACK (AA/AE) is sent on the different port (2222). Te LIS also expects CA/CE message for the ACK. I am stuck where am not able to send the AA/AE to the pot 12345 (Original port) as the application have open connection with Mirth on port 12345.

In short:

Working part
    App1 (send on 12345) --> Mirth CH1 --> Send on 12346 (Lis) --> Reply CA/CE --> forward to App1

Need help with part in red

LIS (AA/AE) send on 2222 --> Mirth CH2 --> Forward to 12345 --> received CA/CE from App 1 --> Forward to LIS on port 2222

Can someone point me how can i achieve this? I have attached a flow diagram if my wording is not clear.

Last edited by Mits87; 10-01-2018, 02:12 PM.

Hello,

In connector TCP Listener there is an option named response to another destination, something like that.
    Give it a try and test it. I guess is what you are looking for.
    Best Regards,
    Alex Neiva

Comment

Hi, AlezNeiva thanks for the reply that option doesn't seem to be working for me unless and if I am doing something wrong.

To make sure you mean to use the "Respond on new connection" option correct? it's available when you create the source with TCP listener.

Comment

Working...
      X