Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error deploying channels

I keep getting the following error when deploying my channel:

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\Copier\hl7\mirth\conf\mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:164)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:147)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:103 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\Copier\hl7\mirth\conf\mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: missing ] in index expression (1d4ed1fc-5812-4725-a3f6-7db0844f2688#1)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2919)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2945)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Di gester.java:1133)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEle ment(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse( Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser .parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digeste r.java:1685)
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:11 9)
    ... 5 more

{}

Can someone tell me what this means or direct me to a web site that would help me decipher this? Thanks for any help!

Re: Error deploying channels

It seems to be an error in one of your JavaScript setps. Please, use the 'Validate JavaSrcipt0 Button in your steps.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am using the HL7 message builder so there is no validate java script. I figured out that it was in the transformer, MSH.2 I am using a mapping of '^~\&'. The error was that it was seeing this as less than 4 chars. If I substitute a different char in place of the \ it works. I am new to java script but believe it is seeing \ as a comment? How do I get the \ char into the MSH.2?

Comment

A single backslash "" should be typed as "\" .

The \ is a control charachter (think \n or \t) and its trying to find the control for \& .
        Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
        http://consultzen.com/careers/
        Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
        Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

I have tried '^~\\&'

I have tried '^~'+string.fromCharCode(92)+'&&#03 9;

I get errors both ways. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Please, post your transformers. Perhaps we could find the issue

Comment

Working...
            X