Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

File Writer directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Writer directory

My backslashes get converted to forward slashes in my File Writer Directory. I am using Mirth version 1.7.1.3422

This issue has been reported here http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...H-788?page=all

However it is reported as 'resolved' and 'won't fix'. It says to use UNC paths but I still have the same results.

Any ideas on this one?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Re:File Writer directory

Anybody have any ideas on this one? It seems strange to say that it is resolved, but that the problem is still there. The UNC paths that I am familar with have backslashes in them just like a directory would. So using UNC paths dont seem to be of help.

Saving a file from a LLP seems like it would be a basic step. It feels like I am missing something here.

Thank you,

Jason

Comment

Re:File Writer directory

Using Mirth 1.7

In Microsoft Windows environment, Mirth changes the back slash in the directory path to forward slash. This does not seem to cause a problem as files get written successfully. Also, same behavior for File Reader, and it works fine.

Here's a sample:

Directory location entered as:

Forum is messing up the back slash.

"BackslashBackslashServerNameBackslashShareName" - Mirth changes to - "//ServerName/ShareName"

"C:BackslashTestBackslashOutbound" - Mirth changes to - "C:/Test/Outbound"

Using "FileReader source to FileWriter destination" and "LLP source to FileWriter destination". Both work fine.

Hope this helps!

Post edited by: nshaik, at: 06/12/2008 07:22

Comment

Working...
      X