Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tables of database

I order you the file of log again the same thing goes out for me

INFO 2007-03-26 09:03:29,140 [Thread-0] com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth: starting mirth server...
    ERROR 2007-03-26 09:34:16,453 [Thread-0] com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth: org.mule.management.agents.JmxManagementException: Failed to stop Jmx Connector
    INFO 2007-03-26 09:34:29,734 [a5190508-0892-49c7-98fc-50bfb7bb22a0_destination_1_connector.dispatcher.1] filter: Not an A01, A04, A08, A10, A28, or A31 message - Msg. ignored

Comment

I wish I had postgre database to try reproduce the problem. To help find the problem, could you possiby try with a different channel?

[sea]
      Inbound: LLP
      Outbound: File Writer

1. First try with no filter and no transformer. Send a sample message to the LLP listener and see if you get the HL7 file written out to the output folder.

If this works, it means your LLP listener is okay.

2. Put the filter back and try again. If it works, your filter is okay.

3. Try with a simple transformer code, say, patient id, last, first, and middle name. If you see the output file with the Patient ID, LastName, FirstName, MiddleName then your transformer is working okay.
      [/sea]

If you have the above working then the next step is to find why it is not working for Database destination with Postgre database. Hopefully someone who's tried Mirth with Postgre database might be able to help.

Comment

All the steps work. it writes in the file, It does the transformations and writes them in the file. But when we try to insert in the database it does not work. For that it can be? thanks.

Comment

Could you possibly try the sample in the following Wiki link?
          [orange]
          Getting Started With Mirth - Contributed by VocalEZ

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...d=45&Itemid=81
          [/orange]
          The above document shows how to configure Mirth to accept text based HL7 messages and place them into a postgresql database. It uses Mirth 1.0.1 but I guess the database configuration for PostgreSQL should be good for later versions of Mirth.

If this test works fine then the problem could be in the transformer steps / call to the stored procedure in PostgreSQL.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Thank you very much your are marvellous or fantastic.

Comment

Thanks! I'm assuming you got it working! If it did, could you post what you had to do to make it work? Your feedback could be of help to other Mirth users if they run into this issue.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X