MS SQL Synonyms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS SQL Synonyms

Some context: We have our SQL server with our tables and stuff, but also we have a SQL server that does not belong to us and it's the source of information for patients and appointments. We have configured in our server a linked server and some synonyms (our SQL user have read only permission on the external SQL) and the way we get ADT and SIU is through some stored procedures and a SQL job that triggers the SP to retrieve data from the "external" SQL server.

I would like to migrate this interface to Mirth, however, when I try to join synonyms with internal tables from Mirth, it looks like Mirth don't have access to tables registered as synonyms. I'm using the domain user in Mirth as well (the one with read only permissions of external DB).
    Mirth service is executed as the domain user.
    Mirth Connect 3.7.1.
    Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 11.0.2100.60 (X64)

Although I'm using domain user with full permissions on internal SQL and read only permissions in external SQL, the channel says this:

[2020-06-30 06:26:15,885] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceive rQuery:207): An error occurred while polling for messages, retrying after 10000 ms...
    java.sql.SQLException: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.

Any idea how to read data from synonyms with Mirth?

Thank you!

Cesar

I think a linked server connection may only be supported by the MS supplied driver, not the default one in Mirth but that is a guess.
    Mirth 3.8.0 / PostgreSQL 11 / Ubuntu 18.04
    Diridium Technologies, Inc.
    https://diridium.com

Comment

Working...
    X