Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can no longer connect to Azure SQL Database in my channels

Hello,
    Yesterday, it seems we can no longer connect to our database server in our Mirth channels. We do not host the server and are working with our vendor but we are hoping someone has maybe ran into this issue. All of a sudden, our message started failing with the below error:
    Code:
    [2020-06-27 05:41:51,752] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceive rQuery:114): An error occurred while initializing the connection, retrying after 10000 ms...
    java.sql.SQLException: Reason: Login failed with invalid TLS version.
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnos tic(SQLDiagnostic.java:372)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(Td sCore.java:2988)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCor e.java:2421)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.ja va:632)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsConnection.<init>(Jt dsConnection.java:371)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.ja va:184)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceiver Query.initSelectConnection(DatabaseReceiverQuery.j ava:340)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceiver Query.initConnection(DatabaseReceiverQuery.java:10 1)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceiver Query.start(DatabaseReceiverQuery.java:87)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseReceiver .onStart(DatabaseReceiver.java:86)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.SourceConn ector.start(SourceConnector.java:104)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.PollConnec tor.start(PollConnector.java:32)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel.st art(Channel.java:735)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngineC ontroller$DeployTask.doDeploy(DonkeyEngineControll er.java:1882)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngineC ontroller$DeployTask.execute(DonkeyEngineControlle r.java:1775)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.channel.ChannelTask.call( ChannelTask.java:67)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.channel.ChannelTask.call( ChannelTask.java:16)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    We are connecting to an Azure SQL database and have been using the defaut Sysbase/SQL Server driver for a long time now and have not had any issues until now. Do I have to make a change to the driver? I did have to update the ODBC drivers so that my SQL editors could connect but Mirth is the last thing we are struggling to get connected to the DB server. If this is a driver issue, is someone able to assist with the steps? I tried following steps from previous posts without any luck. I also noticed in the latest version of MC, you can add a driver directly from the Administrator so if this ends up being easier I am not opposed to trying it this way. Is someone able to assist. Happy to provide additional details if needed.

SQL Version: Microsoft SQL Azure (RTM) - 12.0.2000.8
    May 15 2020 00:47:08
    Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation

Current MC Version: Mirth Connect Server 3.7.1
    Java version: 1.8.0_241

Please disregard - I was able to get this resolved. Feel free to ping me for solution.

Comment

You can share your solutions with us here.

Comment

Working...
      X