Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't know how to solve Java Heap Space Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still don't know how to solve Java Heap Space Problem?

Hi guys!
    I want to covert csv to json file
    First, I can use 16kb file through mirth connect
    But I can't use 50mb file to process.
    Even I change mcserver.vmoptions and mcservice.vmoptions file to Xmx2048M still have same problem.
    I still don't know where the problem is.

Hope someone can help me. I'm newbie

Code:
    [2018-06-05 19:57:30,456]  ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver:435): Error processing file in channel: 26bdb1b3-0f79-49bb-a243-4efce165f065
    com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileConnectorException: Error reading file /home/theo/ctmr-large.csvJava heap space
    	at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver.processFile(FileReceiver.java:371)
    	at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver.processFiles(FileReceiver.java:247)
    	at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver.poll(FileReceiver.java:203)
    	at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.PollConnectorJob.execute(PollConnectorJob.java:49)
    	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
    	at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Are you able to share any of your code or data structures? Maybe there are some optimizations that could be applied to reduce memory usage.

Comment

Originally posted by agermano View Post
      Are you able to share any of your code or data structures? Maybe there are some optimizations that could be applied to reduce memory usage.
      Actually, I just use the file reader and file writer output file to another folder in the same server. So I don't write the code for this file. That's why I annoy about.

Comment

Perhaps you can use the batch processor. Can you provide some more detail as to what you are doing?
        Best,

Kirby

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Appliance Version 3.11.4
        Mirth Connect Version 3.8.0
        Java Version 1.6.0_45-b06
        Java (64 bit) Version 1.6.0_45-b06
        Java 7 (64 bit) Version 1.7.0_151-b15
        Java 8 (64 bit) Version 1.8.0_181-b13
        PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

csv won't convert itself to json, so there has to be something happening in a transformer... batch processing would likely help.

Comment

Working...
          X