Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth to McKesson ADT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth to McKesson ADT

Has anyone successfully used Mirth as an interface between the McKesson Series system and other systems???? If so, was it bi-directional and what are the pitfalls??
    Thanks,

Re:Mirth to McKesson ADT

I have successfully set up and interface between McKesson Series and McKessons HED (Caremanager). I'm receiving HL7 messages from Series filtering for just the MFN^M02 then reading an SQL database to see if that doctor is listed, if so I will let that message continue on to the HED system. Hope this info is helpful is not let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
    Chad

Comment

I am using mirth with Mckesson Anesthesia Care system (adt message/scheduling message/allergy/labresult/charge records) and it works fine.

Comment

I use Mirth to translate between McKesson Horizion Radiology Manager and our ADT and ordering system with no pitfalls. The orders are bidirectional, ADT and results are unidirectional in opposite directions.

Comment

If any of your are able to, please submit your McKesson channels to our sample channel repository at:

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...load&Itemid=43

Thanks!
          Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
          http://consultzen.com/careers/
          Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
          Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Working...
          X