Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Lab result files located in many directories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab result files located in many directories

Hi,

I have multiple directories to read for processing the results file.

In the Source Tab of Mirth , after selecting Connector Type as File Reader, the directory can be selected.

Is it possible to give a filter pattern for directory name? (Filename has filter pattern)

If not, how do I process files in multiple directories.

I do appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Prasad

Having same issue

Hey Prasad, were you able to get some solution for this other then putting all the files in the same directory?

If so, please let me know.. i am having the same issue..

I also heard that Mirth can filter files only by name or extension so i am not sure whether this feature is available with mirth

Originally posted by pkumar87 View Post
    Hi,

I have multiple directories to read for processing the results file.

In the Source Tab of Mirth , after selecting Connector Type as File Reader, the directory can be selected.

Is it possible to give a filter pattern for directory name? (Filename has filter pattern)

If not, how do I process files in multiple directories.

I do appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Prasad

Comment

Well, you could set up multiple file reader channels, one for each directory, and use a channel writer destination, then define a channel with a Channel Reader source with all of your processing code in it and point all of the file readers to it.... This seems to me like it would be a bit clunky and unpredictable, since you won't be sure what messages are processed in what order.

For a little background info, what is the reason for having results located in multiple directories? Knowing more about your implementation may help suggest a reasonable solution.

Comment

Working...
      X