Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Unable to Launch Administrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Launch Administrator

Hi,

I have been using MIRTH quite successfully for several months and am very impressed with it. A few days ago our server filled its hard disk and now the administrator will not launch. I can use the shell and the service is executingly correctly, however the administrator refuses to launch. Here are the lines from the details of the error message:

JNLParseException[ Could not parse launch file. Error at line 0.]
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescript or(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.updateFinalLaunchDesc(Unkn own Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both MIRTH and JAVA, without success. Any ideas?

Thanks for a great package, it really helps keep our Emergency Room running.

Monty

Re:Unable to Launch Administrator

I resvolved this issue (after quite a bit of google, and several reboots on my server). Somehow a bad version of the JNLP was stuck in the javaws cache. After I flushed the cache everything seems to come up fine. I simply opened a command prompt window and typed "javaws -uninstall" then the administrator came up fine.

Anyway, if anyone else ever hits this I hope this helps.

Monty

Comment

Working...
    X