SFTP connection with Mirth Service Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFTP connection with Mirth Service Account

I have a SFTP connection that is reading files from an external SFTP server. I have put in the appropriate username and password into the configuration. The connection works properly is I am running the Mirth Connect Service as a Local System account, but it does not work if I use a different account. However I need the service to run as a different account because of connections to local file shares. Why does the service account matter if I put in the proper username and password in the SFTP configuration on the Source tab? Is there anyway to fix this issue?

It's most likely some missing permission somewhere. Are you getting any errors?

Comment

I am not getting any errors but when I try the test Test Read it just keeps trying the connection. If I change the Mirth Connect service to use the local system account to start then it will work fine, but if I switch the service to use a domain account, then the SFTP will not work, even though I have the same username and password in the SFTP file reader configuration.
      Last edited by pfrey; 04-06-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Include the domain name (if you haven't already) in the username field:

i.e. WXYZ\username

Comment

Working...
        X