Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

DICOM to DICOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICOM to DICOM

I need to move dicom work lists from one server to another (dcm4chee).

Can Mirth query dicom worklists and send them to another server, and maybe even transform them on the way?

If I have to go via HL7 ORM^O01, that's fine.

Post edited by: trymirth, at: 05/30/2008 05:42

ReICOM to DICOM

Mirth does not do DICOM SCP/SCU operations (Q/R) at this time, just file level I/O. HL7 is your best bet unless you want to wrap up the CHE toolkit executables (dcmtk, etc...) in javascript within the channel, which is not very clean, but doable.

Comment

ReICOM to DICOM

OK. Maybe I can set up dcm4chee to fetch the worklists periodically? I see that it supports SCU, but dunno how it is set up.

Comment

ReICOM to DICOM

Hm, settings up a channel that calls a "dcmmwl" wrapper Java class sounds like a good idea. Not a bad idea at all! I'll tinker about it for a while...

Comment

Transferring DICOMDIR

Hi,
          I am looking for a channel definition that could transfer a DICOMDIR and everything related to it from 1. one location in file system to another and 2. From one system to another.
          Also, I have DCM4CHEE PACS on local system. Does Mirth connect help in storing and retrieving images from the PACS?
          Are there any downloads that I use - I literally have not time to learn the whole business of channel filters and/transformers etc.
          I have a demo due tomorrow and I need to demonstrate this to big client - to unleash the power of Mirth.
          Thanks,
          Mukund

Comment

Hi trymirth,

one question, what PACS are you using?. Maybe you cannot perform a DICOM worklist query but you can use Mirth to integrate both servers at database level or something similar.

Please let us know,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

I am using DCM4CHEE PACS. Could you also explain your response a bit more?
              - Mukund
              Last edited by mukund; 11-25-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Hi Trymirth,
                Did you ever try that approach and could you share the results and possible channel programming?
                Thanks in advance,
                Mukund

Comment

Hi mukund,

usually PACS systems are using tables in database in order to collect the information needed for the worklist service, if you feed this table with the information needed your PACS will offer to the modalities all data.

Regards,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

Working...
                  X