X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noggin
    replied
    Re:how to remove text encoding using Transformer

can you post your channel for me so I can see how you are looping the data and such? That would speed up the process of getting you something usable.

Leave a comment:

• kashif
    replied

yes every messeg has the same text. with "\par" for new paragraph and with closing bracket "}". Please help.

Leave a comment:

• Noggin
    replied

Do they all contain the same or similar text as above? If so it can be stripped out with some regular expressions. Let me know if they are and I'll post a regex for you.

Leave a comment:

• kashif
    started a topic how to remove text encoding using Transformer

how to remove text encoding using Transformer

Hi, I am new to Mirth and everytime i find new impressive feature.
    I am reading MS SQL server table (Source), coverting source XML into human readble text file using tranformer(Database to filewriter).
    My problem is that the database contains a column with text having RTF file encoding. I want to get rid of this encoding using transformer.

Exmaple:
    Colum value:
    <reporttext>
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl {\f0\fnil\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs24
    \par
    Liver is normal in size, shape and echotexture. No focal lesion seen in liver. Intrahepatic ducts are not dilated. Portal vein appears normal and measures 1.2cm.
    \par Gall bladder is normally distended and shows normal wall thickness. No calculus or pericholecystic fluid seen. CBD appears normal and measures 0.5cm.
    \par Both kidneys are normal in size, shape and echotexture.}
    </reporttext>

Required format:
    <reporttext>
    Liver is normal in size, shape and echotexture. No focal lesion seen in liver. Intrahepatic ducts are not dilated. Portal vein appears normal and measures 1.2cm.
    Gall bladder is normally distended and shows normal wall thickness. No calculus or pericholecystic fluid seen. CBD appears normal and measures 0.5cm.
    Both kidneys are normal in size, shape and echotexture.
    </reporttext>
Working...
X