Facing problem at My client side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sir,

As per your suggestion i gave the reason to my client and they had changed the port number on 17-10-2017.

After changing only port number they were able to receive Hl7 message.

But after some days, when i sent some messages on 23-10-2017 same problem was occurring(As discussed with you on 12-10-2017 first post).

So, i want to know why this problem is happening and what is suggestion from your side and actually at this time i am implementing so basically it is deployed on test server as given by my client so will i face this problem when implement this to the live server.

Comment

seems like a network issue. I would have your networking folks do some packet captures to see what is going on.
      Best,

Kirby

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Appliance Version 3.11.4
      Mirth Connect Version 3.8.0
      Java Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java (64 bit) Version 1.6.0_45-b06
      Java 7 (64 bit) Version 1.7.0_151-b15
      Java 8 (64 bit) Version 1.8.0_181-b13
      PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

Originally posted by kirbykn2 View Post
        seems like a network issue. I would have your networking folks do some packet captures to see what is going on.
        Hi Sir,

Today i connected to my client test server and i got some data from Wireshark which i captured.

We are new with the WireShark and sir i am unable to troubleshoot this Network issue also my client is saying there is no problem from their side.

Actually I have short time to diagnosis this issue and resolve it so please help me to resolve this issue.

Is there any other way to diagnosis or without resolving this issue i can able to complete my aim to send Hl7 Message to my client HIS Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Chintan View Post
          Hi Sir,

Today i connected to my client test server and i got some data from Wireshark which i captured.

We are new with the WireShark and sir i am unable to troubleshoot this Network issue also my client is saying there is no problem from their side.

Actually I have short time to diagnosis this issue and resolve it so please help me to resolve this issue.

Is there any other way to diagnosis or without resolving this issue i can able to complete my aim to send Hl7 Message to my client HIS Team.

Hi sir,

Here is the link of My Image which i got from Wireshark

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7s...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Chintan View Post
            Hi sir,

Here is the link of My Image which i got from Wireshark

Hi Sir,

In the previous conversation we have sent you the link of Wireshark in which we are getting the Information of the packet which we getting when we checked on the test server.

We have completed the phase 1 in which our client is sending us the message and we are able to read and receive the message.

Now we are moving to the phase 2 in which we are sending the message and our client has to read and receive the message.

The phase 1 is working properly and we are not getting any error and till date it is working properly it means they are sending and we are able to receive the message.

But in Phase 2 with same IP Address we are getting problem and the problem is our client is not able to receive the message and it is showing in queue at our side (sender channel).

For this solution we install the Wireshark in which we have captured the Packet which we are sending.

For this problem you told us there might be network issue but we are unable to troubleshoot the problem.

But still we wanted to know can you give some suggestion to rectify this issue.

This is the link of image that my client has shared.

This is the link of my exported channel.

Comment

It appears you are sending on port 3131 and the client is listening on port 5558.
              Best,

Kirby

Appliance Version 3.11.4
              PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

It appears you are sending on port 3131 and the client is listening on port 5558.
                Hi Sir,

Actually last time they have not shared me screenshot for Port Number 3131.

But I request them to change port number and they had changed port number.

This screenshot i shared to get idea for which kind of software they are using.

Comment

The screenshot from your client says Outbound ORM.
                  Are they sending or receiving a message?

It would seem you need and interface developer on each side and a couple of networking folks on a phone call.
                  Best,

Kirby

Appliance Version 3.11.4
                  PostgreSQL Version 9.6.8

Comment

The screenshot from your client says Outbound ORM.
                    Are they sending or receiving a message?

It would seem you need and interface developer on each side and a couple of networking folks on a phone call.
                    Hi Sir,

Our client is receiving and we are sending a message.

Comment

Working...
                    X