javascript with my java classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• javascript with my java classes

I am using Mirth 1.3.2. I want to use my own java class in the filter/transformer javascripts. I thought I had to place the jar with my classes in lib/custom and the javascript would pick it up. Is this the right way to do it? In the javascript I reference the class by its fully qualified name. I get this error:

Code:
    ERROR 2007-03-09 07:40:48,250 [ab6510de-4b95-40a8-8c1e-14c4b10330f2_source_connector._fileEndpoint#696631786.receiver.1]
     org.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcMessageDispatcher: Error at tranformerorg.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Refere
    nceError: "com" is not defined. (00ebc23d-417d-496c-8f06-e6d93ac29d4a#3) (org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError)
    ERROR 2007-03-09 07:40:48,359 [ab6510de-4b95-40a8-8c1e-14c4b10330f2_source_connector._fileEndpoint#696631786.receiver.1]
     org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: ab6510de-4b95-40a8-8c1e-14
    c4b10330f2: org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to route event via endpoint: null. Message payload is of type:
     com.webreach.mirth.model.MessageObject
    org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to route event via endpoint: null. Message payload is of type: com.webreac
    h.mirth.model.MessageObject
            at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:84)
            at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(DefaultMuleProxy.java:247)
            at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(SedaComponent.java:209)
            at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(AbstractComponent.java:277)
            at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:201)
            at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send(InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
            at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
            at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.j
    ava:492)
            at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
            at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:230)
            at org.mule.providers.file.FileMessageReceiver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:183)
            at org.mule.providers.file.FileMessageReceiver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:111)
            at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(PollingMessageReceiver.java:73)
            at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
            at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)

at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Thanks for your help.

--Aziz

Re: javascript with my java classes

Please, could you post your JS code too ?

Comment

This is the code in one of the transformer steps. postMessage is a public static method. MessageSender is packaged in a jar in lib/custom.

Code:
      var msg_txt = "Test: " + globalMap.get("PatientId");
      com.bhi.MirthUtils.MessageSender.postMessage(msg_txt);

Comment

Please try with:

Code:
        var result=com.bhi.MirthUtils.MessageSender.postMessage(msg_txt);

Comment

I tried the var result = .... approach. That did not work.

Any other ideas on what might be wrong?

Comment

I'm not 100%, but, pleas try:
            Code:
            importPackage(Packages.com.bhi.MirthUtils.MessageSender.postMessage);

Comment

you can also do

Code:
                 var sender = new Packages.com.bhi.MirthUtils.MessageSender();
                 var result = sender.postMessage(msg_txt);
              We have not confirmed that the class loader for the custom lib folder will extend to the JS...it should (you can use DB drivers from the DB Conn in JS, and all db drivers are loaded from our custom class loader).

Let me know if this works.
              Chris Lang

Comment

That worked! The parameter for importPackage should be the package name without the class name.

Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
                X