Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Formatting Email Sender - Mirth 1.7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting Email Sender - Mirth 1.7.1

I am having an issue getting emails sent by the email destination formatted correctly.

I am trying to send this three line message:
    FirstName LastName has a service of LAB at 01/05/2008 09:32
    VIP = 1 Pat Type = OP
    Location = DHL
    My problem is I am either getting no carriage returns, or extra.

In the body of my message, I tried just hitting return to end a line. It shows correctly in the dialog box, but not in the email. It all runs together. I then tried creating a 'crLF' variable defined as '[backslash]r[backslash]n'. When I use that, I get double spacing.

Is there something I am missing?

Re:Formatting Email Sender - Mirth 1.7.1

This has followed me to Mirth 1.8 as well.

The body of my Email Sender task looks like this:
    ${AlertList}
    ${FirstName} ${LastName} has a service of ${MedicalService} at ${admit_date} ${admit_time}
    VIP = ${VIPCode} Pat Type = ${PatientType}
    Location = ${ServiceLocation}

The first line is correctly on one line. The next three lines all run together.

Any ideas??

Comment

Re:Formatting Email Sender - Mirth 1.7.1

Hi wseay,

In 1.8 the Email Sender has an HTML option. You can try the <P> and <BR/> tags to force line breaks. We'll look into fixing it for the plain text option.
      Gerald Bortis | Chief Information Officer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Working...
      X